Small batch bean-to-bar chocolate, made in Glasgow.
Single origin Dominican Republic 68% dark chocolate with taste notes of salted caramel and roasted hazelnuts. The Maldon salt is ground smooth within the chocolate for 24 hours and acts as a flavour indicator to bring out the natural sweetness from the cacao. The salt creates the perfect balance of sweet and savoury – making it incredibly complex and moreish.
* each process of creating the bar is done by hand
* mindful packaging from recycled sources (that can be recycled too)
* Madagascar 70% dark chocolate Honduras 60% milk chocolate also available
* Ingredients: cocoa beans, organic cane sugar, organic cocoa butter and organic Maldon sea salt.
* no additives, no emulsifiers - just the Bare Bones
Subscribe + Save 10%
Welcome to our store - sign up to our mailing list and you will receive a 10% discount code via email to apply at checkout with your first order and a chance to purchase our curated 'found objects' ahead of launch.
You are free to unsubscribe at any time and your personal and financial information is never shared with anyone.