A smooth and full-bodied blend that you can enjoy any time of the day. The distinctive flavour and taste of sage and fennel seed, in combination with the citrus hint of mountain tea and the bitterness of the rest of the herbs, leave a long-lasting hydrating aftertaste.
When the contents are finished, reuse the compostable container and turn it into a pot! Follow the instructions on the back side of the label, find the organic seedstick and grow your own herbs. Play your part in environmental protection by applying the circular economy model and reduce waste.
Rhoeco is a Greek company who pick and collect the season’s harvest and lovingly pack their blends in small batches, by hand in Thessaloniki. The special geographical position of their country with its Mediterranean climate encourages the growth of an abundance, unique herbal plant.
* 35g | Serves 20 cups.
* Ingredients: Rosehip*, Sage*, Mountain tea*, Fennel*, Hyssop*, Mallow*, Dittany* *Product of organic farming
* Whole leaf loose, 100% natural product. No added flavours, colours, sweeteners and naturally caffeine free.
* Ethically harvested, processed and packed by hand.
* Compostable packaging and inner bag.
* It does not need any sweeteners. If you like your beverages sweet, you can add a teaspoon of honey or prepare and enjoy a refreshing tisane for the warm months of the year.
* Other teas by Rhoeco available - Mountain and Sea