The perfect beverage for the relaxing hours of the day. Chamomile and tilia stand out in this herbal blend, resulting in a blend with delicate sweet taste and a subtle woody aftertaste. The discreet lemon flavour of lemon balm, in combination with lavender, results in a hydrating beverage which tastes good without adding any sweeteners.
When the contents are finished, reuse the compostable container and turn it into a pot! Follow the instructions on the back side of the label, find the organic seedstick and grow your own herbs. Play your part in environmental protection by applying the circular economy model and reduce waste.
Rhoeco is a Greek company who pick and collect the season’s harvest and lovingly pack their blends in small batches, by hand in Thessaloniki. The special geographical position of their country with its Mediterranean climate encourages the growth of an abundance, unique herbal plant.
* 20g | Serves 20 cups.
* Ingredients Lemon balm*, Tilia*, Lavender*, Chamomile *Product of organic farming
* Mellow, sweet flavour and subtle woody aftertaste.
* Whole leaf loose, 100% natural product. No added flavours, colours, sweeteners and naturally caffeine free.
* Ethically harvested, processed and packed by hand.
* Compostable packaging and inner bag.
* Enrich the sweet taste of this blend adding a teaspoon of honey or prepare and enjoy a refreshing tisane for the warm months of the year.
* Other teas by Rhoeco available - Forest and Mountain